28 August 2018
The South African National Editors’ Forum (SANEF) invites all editors to nominate qualified staffers to be a part of the 2018 Media Management Skills Programme brought to you by the FP&M Seta in partnership with frayintermedia.
We are looking for forty mid to senior level female media managers, with at least three years’ experience in their current position to be a part of this programme.
The qualifying forty participants will sign up for the 8 weeks Media Management Foundation e-learning course and will receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Initially, twenty out of the forty candidates identified as potential media leaders will be selected to continue with the programme and will also be awarded a scholarship to attend the Wits Media Management Certificate Programme and receive additional career coaching.
The programme is targeted at Black South African females with at least three years’ experience in the media industry. Also note that due to limited spaces available, applicants who submit all the supporting documents and also meet the criteria will be shortlisted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Participants who want to be considered for career coaching and the Wits University training must submit supporting documents and meet the following criteria:
- Write a letter outlining why they should be considered.
- Have a supporting letter from their manager or their board.
- Must make a commitment to complete the course or pay back the fees.
- Must have at least three years’ experience or more.
- We are looking for candidates in management positions or have previously acted in management positions and those who have been earmarked for management positions.
- Participants must be available to attend training from the 15 – 26 October 2018, in Johannesburg.
Organizations are urged to finalize the applications before the deadline on the 07th September.
All applications must be completed online. Please click here to access the application form.
For more information, contact Prudence Tlhale at email@example.com or call 011 888 0140.