WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF SANEF
BECOME A SANEF MEMBER
WHY JOIN SANEF?
- Access to a network of editors and senior journalists from across the media industry.
- Access to media academics and cutting edge research from across a number of SA and international universities.
- The collective muscle of the industry to push for better relations with government and corporate stakeholders.
- Access to resources to take on legal cases that are important for strengthening the media industry – and are important for strengthening the constitutional principles of freedom of expression, freedom of the media and access to information.
- The ability to help shape the media policy, legislative and regulatory agendas of government through participating and shaping SANEF’s policy and legislative work.
- The ability to showcase, celebrate and encourage courageous journalism through participating and promoting SANEF’s Nat Nakasa awards.
- Access to training and capacity building programmes such as SANEF’s 2019 National and Provincial Elections programme.
PAY YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
Pay Your Membership
If you prefer to pay your annual membership fee of R600 via ETF, please use the following details:
- Name: South African National Editors’ Forum
- Bank: Nedbank
- Branch: Rosebank
- Brach Code: 197705
- Account Type: Current
- Account Number: 1958531235
- SWIFT Code (for foreign payments): NEDSZAJJ
- Our ref: YOUR FULL NAME
Please e-mail proof of payment to email@example.com.